Friday, March 26, 2010

Amending CC & Rs and Bylaws -- National and Local Presentations

The National Business Institute has asked me to present a national teleconference on the subject of amending community association (HOAs, Homeowner Associations, Home Owner Associations, condominiums, PUDs, Planned Unit Developments -- whatever you want to call them) governing documents.

The course will be held on May 17, 2010; I'm going to be looking into whether NBI will let me have a few guests in our training center, so that I'm not talking into a telephone.  I'm also looking into the possibility of a video recording for future access.

Meanwhile, over the next several days I will be working on the course materials, so if there are any sample materials that you want me to include, let me know and I'll try to include some.

2 comments:

  1. Would the question I asked about animals in my e-mail be a topic, or are you more about addressing process issues? B Wangsgard

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be talking mainly process issues, but will be accepting questions from my "live audience," as well as through the internet.

    ReplyDelete