Tuesday, August 07, 2007

And Now, a New Project

My weekly case review obviously didn't fare too well, as my last post was well over a half of a year ago.

How time flies...

Meanwhile, The Legislative Action Committee of the Utah Chapter of the Community Associations Institute is reviewing and drafting a proposed comprehensive revision to the Utah statutes dealing with Common Interest Associations, and they plan (at least last I heard -- I think they also are pretty busy), to propose legislation in early 2008.

During the course of an HOA meeting today, I realized I need to get caught up with what they are proposing, and I thus plan (hope?) to take on the draft a bit at a time, and while in the process, to update this blog with my thoughts. Then I'll invite others with whom I deal (and you, if you are reading this), to join in the conversation.

Please do jump in; I'll see your postings, and it just might motivate me to do a better job of keeping up on this blog.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the blogosphere. I look forward to updates on the proposed legislation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting. It's encouraging to know that someone read this.

    ReplyDelete